FAQHow long does it take for BASIC Delivery shipping?
How long does it take for RUSH Delivery shipping?
How is the DRIA cover fabric superior to regular nursing covers?
Can I machine wash the DRIA Cover?
Why would I buy this product over another nursing cover?
How do I know the DRIA Cover will work on my stroller?
Do you consider the DRIA Cover to be a "green" product?
Your product is more expensive than other nursing covers. Why?
What is so special about the DRIA Cover fabric?
- How long does it take for BASIC Delivery shipping?
- A: Due to the increase in demand for DRIA Covers, basic deliveries will now take up to 7-10 BUSINESS days for your nursing cover to arrive.
- How long does it take for RUSH Delivery shipping?
- A: Rush deliveries usually take 3-4 BUSINESS DAYS for your nursing cover to arrive.
- How is the DRIA cover fabric superior to regular nursing covers?
- A: The DRIA Cover fabric is a versatile, super soft Modal, 4-way stretch fabric that breathes and moves with you, while keeping you covered and stylish at the same time. The fabric is truly to us unique among maternity wear and is produced in a green manner.
- Can I machine wash the DRIA Cover?
- A: Yes! The DRIA Cover may be washed and dried in normal cycles with like colors. You may also hang dry and the DRIA Cover will not lose it's shape.
- Why would I buy this product over another nursing cover?
- A: The DRIA Cover outshines all other nursing covers in every possible way. First of all, the amazing fabric and print options make the DRIA Cover a noted fashion accessory, something every mom strives for while pregnant. The DRIA Cover also provides for FULL coverage while nursing in public. Bra straps, back fat and leak shields can be a mess; The DRIA Cover easily and beautifully conceals everything. Nothing on the market is as beautiful, fashionable, discrete and versatile as the DRIA Cover.
- How do I know the DRIA Cover will work on my stroller?
- A: The DRIA Cover material comes in both 2 and 4-way stretch designs. This guarantees that all four corners of the Cover can be tied to the frame of almost any car seat or stroller The DRIA Cover purposely lacks any buttons or Velcro so you can custom fit it to your stroller in your own easy way.
- Do you consider the DRIA Cover to be a "green" product?
- A: Yes. The Modal fabric used in all of our covers is produced from the pulp of Beech Trees which are harvested using sustainable practices, and the fibers themselves are produced in a carbon neutral manufacturing facility. The DRIA Cover was also created with the intention of consolidating Mommy gear. Any time a product can help consumers use less of other products - umbrellas, blankets etc., we consider this a "green" effort.
- Your product is more expensive than other nursing covers. Why?
A: One, it just IS a superior product. The cover is truly a multi-functional product, and in that sense, we feel it is well worth the price. Maternity poncho, nursing cover, stroller cover, car seat cover, baby blanket, burping towel, etc, not to mention it is stylish enough to wear long after you are finished nursing. In addition, the materials and Modal fabric are extremely high end and many of them are limited designer patterns.
Two, we chose to produce the DRIA Cover locally with other small business companies. It was important to us that we support our local community and economy, even if it meant our costs would be slightly higher.
Three, the DRIA Cover is designed, cut and sewn all by hand. Each one is unique in its own way.
Four, the DRIA Cover is produced in thoughtful and limited quantities making many of our Covers a limited edition and these designer fabrics will no longer be manufactured.
BONUS Reason: It looks, feels and hangs more stylishly and elegantly than any other cover. You simply look beautiful and hip at a time when many women feel uncomfortably not.
- What is so special about the DRIA Cover fabric?
- A: The fabric MAKES the DRIA Cover! Other covers use only solids or cotton/linen materials. These show stains and do not breathe well leaving baby and mommy hot! The 4-way stretch allows the cover to mold to any size belly, stroller or car seat. Our specific material blend gives the DRIA Cover a fluid and elegant movement, a key feature to any fashion accessory. The prints are current and fashion forward which makes any pair of jeans look chic.
We will gladly accept any return within 30 days from the day the item was delivered, provided the item is in new, unworn and unwashed condition with original tags and packaging. You MUST let us know if you plan to return an item. Please notify us by sending an e-mail so that we can issue you a return authorization number. In your message please write "Return Request" as the subject. In the message field please include the following:
- Your name
- Original order ID number (you can find this in your order confirmation email)
- Item you would like to return
- Reason for return
You will be contacted within 2 business days with a Return Authorization number and instructions to complete the return. Upon receipt of the RA number, please send your return via a GROUND method that can be tracked (UPS Ground / FedEx Ground / USPS Priority mail) to:DRIA Cover
2150 West Washington Street, Suite 205
San Diego, California 92110
Along with your return, be sure to include the following:
- Your order ID number and/or your complete name and address.
- A detailed explanation regarding your reason for returning the item(s) and if you want a refund or an exchange.
- Your return authorization number.
Refunds should appear on your credit card statement within 10 business days. DRIA Cover will reimburse you for your actual shipping costs if the item arrived damaged or defective, or if you were shipped an incorrect item due to a mistake on our end. Optional replacement for the damaged item may be assessed. We are unable to reimburse you for service fees charged by third parties, such as Mail Boxes Etc., and all shipping and handling costs are non- refundable.
Our 30 day return policy starts from the day your product is received. We need to have the return package postmarked within 30 days of the date that your item was delivered (regardless of what date the product was first used). Note: If we receive your item back and it does not meet our return policy terms, then we will not issue you a refund or send you a replacement. Such a return also will not be sent back to you, and a restocking fee may apply.
Feel free to contact us if you have further questions. Please direct them to email@example.com or call 1-800-619-1090. Our office hours are M-F 9 am - 5 pm PST/PDT.